During this uncertain time, every gift makes a difference. #GivingTuesdayNow is an additional way you can extend a helping hand in making a difference in the lives of those who are financially affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
What is Giving Tuesday Now?
#GivingTuesdayNow (May 5) is a global day of unity in response to the unprecedented need cause by the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
What should you give to HCF during this critical time?
- Students’ are negatively impacted by the crisis and are at risk of not being able to continue their educational efforts due to financial need.
- Our HBCUs are at risk and negatively impacted by the sudden transition to eliminating face-to-face instruction and moving to online instruction.
- The lack of technology for students and HBCUs, for their students’ ability to ensure online classroom connectivity is successful. Such as providing laptop ability.
- The cost of managing online classes for smaller HBCUs. This will negatively impact the operational budgets for the forthcoming academic year.
- Help support HBCUs who may face revenue loss from several sources due to the elimination of face-to-face instruction.
- To ensure that HCF continues to have the resources to do its essential work of supporting students and HBCUs during this global crisis.
What Can You Do to Help?
Donate today by visiting www.hbcucampaignfund.org/donate, and share the donation on social media using #GivingTuesdayNow.
Donate via Mobile Cash App using cash tag $CampaignForHBCUs.