CHICAGO, IL – The HBCU Campaign Fund (HCF) cordially invites Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs) to participate in part of its Supported Institution of the Month Initiative Program for the year 2020 and 2021.
The Supported Institution of the Month program is intended as a monthly awareness and another avenue of advertisement for HBCUs and MSIs, which targets the areas of academic excellence, fundraising, recruitment, and student success.
The program will annually select twelve (12) partner schools with support from HCF. The partner schools will be exposed to the organization’s audience and support system socially and publicly as well as given the opportunity to be advocated by taking over HCF’s social media handles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, WordPress, and Website) for a month.
During the partner schools month, HCF will aim awareness towards student success, recruitment, and fundraising (if the school has chosen to agree to through its institutional advancement or foundation office).
The partner school will be assigned a partnership page on the organization’s website, dedicated to its designated month. The page will include academic and student success, student spotlights, alumni spotlights, the institution’s history, recruitment information, admissions link, and information provided for donating through its institutional advancement or foundation office. HCF will designate a hashtag for social media engagement.
TIMELINE – Partner schools will be selected in three parts:
- Interest institutions must submit an application via the organization’s website at www.hbcucampaignfund.org/programs/supportedinstitutions. Deadline is no later than January 17, 2020.
- January 2020: all submitted applications and proposals for the year 2020 will be reviewed. The partner schools advancing in the process will be notified.
- January 2020: the organization will make an official announcement of the selected partner schools for the year 2020.
- February-March 2020: all submitted applications and proposals for the year 2021 will be reviewed. The partner schools advancing in the process will be notified.
- April 2020: the organization will make an official announcement of the selected partner schools for the year 2021.
Individuals may request the Supported Institution of the Month Initiative Program Handbook or electronic application by email to email@example.com. You may also direct any questions that rise to the following email as well.
About HBCU Campaign Fund
Founded in 2012, HCF is the vision and brainchild of founder Mr. Demetrius Johnson, Jr. In 2015, HCF incorporated its mission to supporting the significance and raising funds for scholarships and services at HBCUs and MSIs. HCF today remains as a strong advocate for students and higher education. For more information, visit www.hbcucampaignfund.org.